Front-end, Lead software developer
As a lead front-end engineer, you would be responsible for coordinating team efforts on the front-end and leading them by implementing good practices — including practices of writing good code and using relevant technology. We’re also expecting you to understand the core principles of a good UX.
- Build UI
- Leverage technology to cut corners or deliver outstanding UX wherever possible
- Own the subject domain of a front-end performance
- Run code reviews
- Manage a small team of front-end developers and grow it
- Define and maintain the good practices
- Experience using React and at least one another popular framework in production
- Experience applying BEM
- Strong understanding of OOP and dependency injection
- Understanding how browser loads and renders the content
- Experience using High charts and other charting libraries
- (optional) Experience using Angular.JS (1x) in past
We expect you to have experience working in a similar position for at least 1 year. If your SASS (CSS?) code is just as clean and lean as your ES6 code, then please reach out!